Flickriver.

Trevor Anderson Photography - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some Recent Stuff

Here is one that's a little different from my usual, We were out doing something by the shed after dinner when I put my wine on the toilet(its a 13 litre beast we replaced). Immediately,I went in the house and grabbed my camera and came back out to shoot around 30 shots of this scene,this is the one I chose.



A five gallon pail half full of beer caps in a buddy's garage made for a unique photo opportunity. Oh I wonder how many of those caps are from beers I consumed?



I grew up riding a skateboard, so this is something I love to shoot.
We have some killer talent in Thunder Bay as usual, and the kids down at the marina always seem stoked when the cameras come out. If I can remember right, I was the same way when I was (much) younger.



No comments:

Post a Comment